LD Boilers offer a complete turnkey operation for our hire boilers. These units can be operated with minimal fuss or disruption to your business.
Typical boiler hiring procedure:
- Customer contacts LD Boilers with a hire boiler enquiry.
- An assessment is performed to determine the most suitable size of hire unit and configuration for the customer's requirements and site conditions.
- A quotation for the hire period is then provided and on acceptance, the following steps are followed.
- LD Boilers arranges boiler transportation to the customer's site on the agreed date. The hire boiler container will then be lifted into the designated position onsite.
- The hire unit is then connected to all necessary utilities such as oil, gas, electricity, drainage, water and steam (Within 6 metres of the unit).
- Boiler & plant is then fully commissioned to the customer's satisfaction.
- To provide complete peace of mind throughout the boiler hiring period, LD Boilers supplies free breakdown & callout cover 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Once the hire period has lapsed, LD Boilers will decommission the hire unit and transport the hire container away from the site.